Friday 19 December 2008

Incoming and outgoing


Whilst the September Mingle card has yet to hit the PO, it's on it's way out of the house! This is the oldest card I owe - back from September. I used a gel transfer medium for the school mascot and although the image is transferred, I don't like the fogginess - it was a bit of a long-winded method too. On a small scale the stiff texture that the gel leaves isn't a problem, but I wouldn't like to try a bigger piece. Good experiment, making small scale work is a great way to try new ideas and techniques out. Thanks for waiting Janet.

I got this landscape card in the mail today - isn't the lake 'reflection' the perfect fabric - Mt Rainier, from Amy.

1 comment:

jan said...

Hi there Dawn
You see I couldn't resist coming and peeking at my card. I love it. Especially as you have explained it all to me in the email you sent. It makes it more special. Thank you I shal look forward to receiving it.
lol janet

Free Blog Counter