Tuesday 17 February 2009

Shaker Winner

The Random number generator picked comment number 4 - Robbie in Australia - I'll be in touch very soon... and hopefully get this shaky baby on it's way to you. Happy late Valentines.

Remember my major disappointment at the 99% Cocoa chocolate, well I made it into a cake - a recipe that I know is good - slight euch - not sweet enough even though I added extra sugar..... I've learnt my lesson - 85% cocoa is the best.

Unless of course you have Birds Custard Powder, then you make custard, soak the cake in it and eat.... SO yummy...... that's where the cake has gone.... of course baby loves it, T1 and T2 eat it with chocolate spread. It's nearly finished.

Thanks to all for the warming thoughts - it sneaked up to 13 degree - the snow is gone - phew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to be a randomly generated winner - thanks so much, Dawn.

This is my first giveaway win too so it will be more than a little special!

Robbie

Free Blog Counter