Thursday 19 February 2009

Yargici

I don't like clothes shopping - I enjoy wandering around the shops and seeing what there is, but all the squishing into small cabins trying on a zillion things is not my idea of fun....
But.... Yargici - they are different - I can nearly guarantee that anything I try on there will fit - and they use lovely fabrics.
I went in their Nisantasi store en-route to a Dr's appointment earlier - they have their new collection in.... mmmm - shades of porridge, cream, beige, white.... my colours... I spied this necklace and had to have it.

I'm going to hold off any shopping - since it's going to snow on Saturday.... again.... and it's not the season for wearing flimsy silk dresses - yet.... plus with all the crisis talk - maybe they'll reduce the prices before it gets warm - I live in hope.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

nice to see you treat yourself to some pretties! i love it!

Free Blog Counter