Tuesday 24 February 2009

Incoming mail



Today has been a real day of the blahhs, waiting for email, that never arrived, calls, that never got returned, I have 2 days of schlepping into town because I couldn't book appointments on the same day - and it rained, the supermarket was FULL with long lines and all the checkouts open, and I had to park a mile away and it was raining and I didn't have a coat with a hood on, I got the bottom of my trousers wet and muddy, because it was raining. Blahh blahh blahh..... Oh did I say it was RAINING..... again...... blahh blahh blahh..... I need sunshine.....

The nearest to sunshine I have tonight is this card from Nancy in NC - a A2M G54 Card - super cute, she printed the rik-rak too - neat.....

2 comments:

black bear cabin said...

sunny days are soon to follow...hang in there!
i hope that lovely postcard helps cheer you in the meantime!
very nice!

Kate North said...

well, I'd be happy to send you some sunshine - if we HAD any. You've lived in England in February, you know what it's like... grey, drizzly, grey, chilly, grey, dreary - oh, and did I mention grey??

Free Blog Counter