Monday 3 November 2008

Incoming mail

I had a bumper delivery of mail today - 7 cards, though I'll blog 3 now and 4 on Tuesday - Wednesday is always wordless and I have a great photo we took on Saturday. Today has been consumed by a niggly baby - not sure what she's cooking up, but it started last night with Shrek style projectile vomiting (Perhaps you have to be mom of 4 year olds to get that reference) She's been hot and unhappy since then, and all day long, which isn't like her at all.

I also need to get my self together for the ALQS - I have all the bits ready, just not entirely assembled - partly due to my partners single request - the colour I like least. Something to do if Baby lets me!



These 2 cards are for the Neoclour trade - The beach? from Rita in Canada. The leaf is from Barb in Washington State - she always has the greatest backs - the fronts are great too! This one is very water colour-ish - the photo doesn't get some of the subtlety.




Maggi and I have location in common - I know her town in the UK very well. She's new to the AITM group and this is my first card from her 'Continents - Antarctica' - the photo changes the look of the real card somehow - makes it more focused but fades out the delicate stitching - yummy, either way -really. I've never got to grips with photo shop, I do manage to crop things but more than that is a mystery - one day I guess - very nice card.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter