Thursday 8 January 2009

Tidying?

I have been having a purge this week - sorting out unruly cupboards and having a good old tidy out - avoiding what I should really be doing...
Alas, things went astray today, T1 snuck into my bed early this morning, her knees hurt, her tummy hurt and she had a good old fever. I kept her home and in between sleeping she was very little use in the tidying up dept. - OK, a hindrance - 'Mummy, what's this for?'

So, I got out the box of scraps left over from flag making and chopped them down (the small squares are 3/4 of an inch square) and we did this - fused it onto a piece of Visleen and I will 'quilt' it - 18 or so inches wide..... kept her busy. What will we do tomorrow? I doubt she'll be fit for school - though I have my fingers crossed. I did manage to watch more episodes of MIT - what will I do when they've finished?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ths looks wonderful... isn't it amazing what can surface from a bunch of scraps?

Hope T1 is much improved.

Robbie

Free Blog Counter