Sunday 25 January 2009

Constructing the continents


I joined a trade for 7 sets cards reflecting the continents - I wanted continuity through them all - so used the same blue and green fabrics, they feature the continents fabric on the reverse of the continent - except Antarctica.... that has lashings of net. I spent time today stitching the seas - lots of sea...... l to r - Africa, Australia and North America..... maybe they are too subtle - I like the idea of being a blue planet - or blue and green.... I hope they work together, it's all theoretical at the moment.
I found mail from yesterday in the postbox too - so something to post tomorrow if the littles consume me entirely. We're making pizza in the afternoon - I have promised - lets hope I survive....

No comments:

Free Blog Counter