Friday 24 October 2008

Bu siteye erişim mahkeme kararıyla engellenmiştir.

T.C. Diyarbakır 1. Sulh Ceza Mahkemesi 20.10.2008 tarih ve 2008/2761 sayılı kararı gereği bu siteye erişim engellenmiştir.

Access to this web site has been suspended in accordance with decision no: 2008/2761 of T.R. Diyarbakır 1st Criminal Court of Peace.

What am I to do?

I chose blogger to host my ramblings as it seemed not to get 'blocked' by the authorities - this evening when I came to blog T1's new fairy costume it was blocked. This is being posted from the UK, I'll write my posts and hold them for the next few days - then decide weather to sign up for another service or wait it out. Watch this space...

If anyone posts comments - I'm not sure if they will 'come thru' so use the pitwpah@gmail.com address.

2 comments:

jolie said...

We are back again !! Had a little shock when I saw the site was forbidden. But here we are again :-)

Dawn C said...

All about football - nice to see you komşu.

Free Blog Counter