Sunday 7 June 2009

Ortanca


So this was the finished 19x18 inch piece, ready for fusing - the flowers were all FME'd on to the base, then fused with Wonder-under.

This is 11 by 8.5 inches (A4) and will go to the QGBI for their Little Gem's tombola at the Festival of Quilts in August - since I have no quilt to exhibit this year, at least I have a piece of work there!
6 of these will go the BQL postcard group - the first group I belonged to nearly 5 years ago.... I feel good that these are done now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great! I can't decide whether I like the smaller postcard size better or not....it's remarkable how much of a difference the finished size makes to the look of the piece.

Robbie

Linda B. said...

Dawn,

You're a Little Gem - thanks for thinking about the tombola.

Linda (ex-bql postcard swapper)
on behalf of the Little Gem team

Free Blog Counter