Friday 19 June 2009

Last day of school


Today was the last day of school - I'm not sure when the littles will go back - there is a national holiday in September, there is talk that it's after that - so somewhere in the area of 12 weeks holiday - eeeekkk - the past couple of years they've gone to summer school - when I was heavily pregnant, then last year to learn to swim.
I've elicited a list of things they want to do - fortunately most 'projects' involve cardboard boxes - which I can acquire, there are no outrageous suggestions, except T1's request to go to Bodrum - but with Miss T - her teacher, which I'm sure she'd be flattered about but is looking forward to a break!
I made the key fobs, they are slightly over sized, for the 2 class teachers and the 2 support teachers from T1 and T2's line drawings. I used No 8 Perle in the bobbin and stitched from the reverse on to felt. I fused the felt to some cotton and then sealed it in iron-on vinyl - just like the ones I made before. Again I used my magnificent Crop-a-Dile to fix the grommets and the rings were from yesterdays shopping trip - easy!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter