Sunday 17 August 2008

Sunspot postcards


My Wholecloth cards are well overdue and although the 12 by 12 square is getting finished, it some how has lost something, I will finish it in the future. In the mean time the group will get the sunspot cards, I hope.
I saw a great image in a book of a starfish with the fish outlined in intentionally, badly tensioned FME, and got all excited. These are 2 Kaffe Fassett fabrics from his shot solids range 4 or 5 years ago. I'm going to try and get a similar effect. Though have the full width to play with by 13 inches, so will get plenty of cards how ever the FME develops.
T1 and T2 were worse and the same, so off we trotted to see the Dr this afternoon - 2 cases of tonsillitis, antibiotics, painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs all got prescribed. Fortunately there is a 24/7 pharmacy close by.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter