Tuesday 12 August 2008

BQL Bag Challenge


Here's one I prepared earlier. This is the March Bag for the BQL challenge, before my blog started. I got the fabric from Paula, I have the rest of jelly roll to play with and some of the lining, though I can't figure out what I want to do with it.
SO....
I put it in a nice neat pile and it will go into the cupboard to wait another day. This is the most used bag so far. I would like to make another though this time with some stiffener in the top part. Today was burned by taking my car to service then on to Ortakoy. Sadly I forgot to take my camera, there is one of the most beautiful mosques down there. While driving along the coast I hatched a plan to walk the coast in weekly installments with baby over the late summer/autumn - once T1 and T2 are in 'school' - we'll see if this happens!

No comments:

Free Blog Counter