Monday 18 August 2008

Sunspot - in progress


I played with a couple of different threads - I want the bottom thread to sit on the surface peppering the top thread. Usually I play with the tension to avoid this at all costs, this time it isn't playing ball.
Both of the fabrics are shot, though it's not too obvious in the picture and there is vilene on the back of the base fabric for stability. It's hot today and the card's name is somewhat ironic. I managed to get about 10 inches done, just another 30 to go - they may not be the same by the end of the width. T1 and T2 still very much under the weather, baby still fine - fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Totty Teabag said...

I didn't realise you had a blog until I read your email today on AtrWeMail...I'm off to explore...LOL

Free Blog Counter