Monday 11 August 2008

Incoming mail and blue circles

I got these lovely houses from Linda P for A2M G48 on Friday - along with the latest Quilting Arts magazine, I will sit and read it cover to cover very soon. I've also been mulling over the fabric choices for my ALQS partner, I know what I am going to make - but the colour choice has floored me some what - there also needs to be a strong accent with this quiltlet, I'm not sure if to go with bright or subdued, I'm going to read my partners blog some more and hopefully make something she will love. Kate has chosen me a partner that has a lot in common with me..... very exciting.


These were sample pieces for another postcard - but failed for various reasons. I have a whole pile of 'rejects' - rejected because they didn't fit, not that they were crummy. I want to try and finish some of these off.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter