Saturday 30 August 2008

Bottle Cap Pincushions


I got all of these back, I'm only sure where one comes from.
#
This one is so funky, it looks like a 'Walnut Whip' - are they still made? or a Turban on an Ottoman headstone.

This one looks like it's got a palm tree growing out of the top, but they are just little flowers and leaves.

This was my all time favourite of the group. I know this came from Heather in Scotland - we have a mutual friend. It's done on her embellisher then all the beads etc by hand, it's like a fake cake - it does have a red heart on the base, very cute...
I heard from a quilting friend that I've not seen for 9 years - I hope to meet her tomorrow - so maybe no blogging.... maybe some interesting photos - 3 littles can do quite a bit of 'damage' to a 5* hotel lobby, plus it's baby's first birthday - party will happen later.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter