Sunday 31 August 2008

Happy Birthday Baby


It was baby's first birthday today, my dear friend was in town, en route to the south and a vacation. It's really 7 years since I saw her in N.Y. - and was good to catch up, she got to meet the kids, I got to see her youngest, who isn't so young.
On our way home we tried to go to our favourite kebab place - Haji Bey , where they do the most delicious veggie kebabs too - alas it was closed, so we went to their home town rival Garag Kebab - it was interesting to try, but I prefer HB.
There was no party today, just a few happy birthdays. Birthday party to come later. We did however introduce her to Kemal Pasa Tatlisi, with Kaymak (clotted cream) it was good.

2 comments:

Kate North said...

Happy birthday to baby P. Wow - a year already?

Angela said...

I agree with Kate, I can't believe a year has passed so quickly. Happy Birthday P!

Free Blog Counter