Saturday 27 September 2008

Outgoing & Incoming mail


These are the finished cards that got sent Thursday morning. They go to my artsnthemail Neoclour group. These worked really well and are edged in variegated cotton knitting yarn.

The left card is from Donnely, a shaker card, there are beads trapped under a layer of plastic, the card with the heart is from Lourdes, her 'wholecloth' card
This red card from Dianne completes the 'rainbow' trade
This is 'September' from Lori

G43 card from Charlotte
This batch has restored my faith in fair play, one card being from a trade in December 2007, I didn't expect it to arrive, I was slightly confused in case I'd joined a trade and forgotten about it (has happened before!) but was thrilled to receive it.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

I also got a very old, very overdue card from Donnelly, but in fact, I've left that group (ArtWeMail) and have no way to thank her - if you have her email address, can you let me know?

Looking forward to the Neocolour cards which look great. I really must get those crayons back out and do something else with them.

Free Blog Counter