Sunday 21 September 2008

Dreich

It's been a grey, miserable, rainy, cool day - one of those long Sundays that never seem to end. Though I did manage to finish off 12 of the log cabins, fix the waistband of T2's trousers and mark up some fabric for the Neo-colour trade - due in the mail Thursday, that will be tight, but I'll try. As expected they will be spots, I marked up some crisp white cotton. I'll iron on some interfacing on the back then FME on top of the circles. Colour then play with water - watch this space! really these crayons are like magic, you wet them and the result is great, but you leave it to dry and the result changes subtly, and is even better. Just lots of spots to FME again......

2 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog?
Sally

Dawn C said...

Glad you found me!
d

Free Blog Counter