Thursday 25 September 2008

More Neo Colour


This is how it dried out - really too light - nice, but not what I was after - a more graphic image rather than pale and interesting. I didn't like the scratchy crayon marks either, so, I over crayoned each circle with the exact same colour and re-wet it. I then went out for 5 hours. When I got back - this is how it was (below) - the bleeding had intensified and the dots were still 'solid' mmmmm.... now to chop it up and make the postcards.
I also got postcards in the mail but will upload them Friday as it'll be a really busy day and I doubt I will make anything - though I do need another zip and my Osmanbay haberdashery shop is en-route.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I love the effect. What did you use to colour the circles?

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Dawn C said...

Neo colour II crayons by Caran d'Ache, they are a wax type consistancy that is watersoluble.

Free Blog Counter