Saturday 20 September 2008

Blue Dots


This one has been hanging around, but is now stitched as much as it will be - the photo somehow misses some of the messy-ness and dynamism of the cross and seed stitch and makes it look a emptier than it is. I have 18 'sunspots' cards ready to edge so will have a mass finishing session.

I moved onto this one, hoping to emulate the feel of the blue wrapping paper. I made 2 circles to stitch to, but found that stitch was too long and either puckered the fabric or didn't stay straight or flat. So onto the next plan - it was a organic type of move, rather than a plan. Will see how it pans out.
No real sewing today. Littles, errands and a birthday party this afternoon. I was thrilled to see I've got to 500 visitors and 40 countries, though 'Europe' isn't really a country. It's great to see that someone from say Oman has visited. I love this ticker on Dijanne's blog - though she has WAY more visitors and countries

No comments:

Free Blog Counter