Friday 13 June 2008

Green Postcards


I had a lovely pair of linen long shorts - and have grown out of them - well I've shrunk out of them..... so they will become 'Green' for my Rainbow 2 swap with AITM, and green in the recycled sense - I got 4 panels that will yield 5 cards each - though I may play with the scraps after too..... I have a vision of some kind of 'under the microscope' type image, lots of FME and seed beads. I chopped some of the cotton liner from the pocket which was a similar shade and added some other green fabrics down the centre - I tacked these down with glue stick - they are now dry and waiting to be worked on, as well as the 'whole cloth' and this month's BQL bag - and school finished for the summer today and we have a visitor next week - when will we see these finished......

No comments:

Free Blog Counter