Monday 30 March 2009

Cevahir and Zara

We parked in Cevahir and took a taxi to the ENT Dr for T1 - school was cancelled today due to yesterday's elections. After the appointment we went 'shopping' - and had lunch there. It's a monster mall - I really don't like it because there is too much choice - though there are quite a few vacant stores now and a couple of new shops - another branch of C & A - fantastic for school t-shirts. Zara Home has it's new season's stock - I am sure they wouldn't have been happy for me to take these pictures, so I got T1 to do them.....

I was fascinated by the time taken for the prairie points to be stitched on this cushion cover, they formed ridges - T1 decided it felt like a porcupine.....
I think the designers must have taken their inspiration from bubble wrap for this quilt - the circles were just under 1.5 inches across - and nice silky soft fabric.... very cool....

No comments:

Free Blog Counter