Monday 19 May 2008

19 Mayis - part 2


Today is another national holiday -this time I snuk to the Gym for a hour this morning - it was great - the Turkish lady who is usually in the room at the same time as me was on holiday - perhaps doing sport somewhere else. I had my class in peace - for the first 38 minutes until my phone rang - one little boy wanting to go to the beach.
It was a glorious day - but no knowing if the beach would be too windy I was a little sceptical. We packed of to the beach with sandwiches, cherries and water - the littles brought a selection of scoops, spades and containers. Our regular beach wasn't open - even though they said this would be the first day of the season. So we went to Dalia Beach - which at this time of year is lovely - not too many folks - just a couple of dogs on the grassy plateau above the beach. We parked by the jetty and stayed for over a couple of hours. The littles consumed their lunch - waded in the sea, made all types of delicious foods from sand and didn't complain once.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter