Tuesday 27 April 2010

I missed my birthday


How did that happen - my 2nd blogoversary got forgotten - the ticker no longer works, or is beyond my skills to fix..... so here is cake!
This is the most fabulous cake I have eaten for such a long time..... I have the recipe, in Turkish, which I will, translate, convert to metric and then try - it seems way too easy on first reading for such a great cake, it's creme caramel on a chocolate sponge, all cooked at the same time. The caramel soaks into the sponge.... I had a piece one day, and was dreaming all night of a piece the next day..... fortunately there was some left. mmmm did I say it was good??
My friends are bad, introducing me to something SO good!

3 comments:

me said...

That looks like a very intriguing cake! No wonder you were dreaming about it... would you be willing to share the recipe after translating? I love to cook and my husband loves both creme caramel and chocolate cake. There goes my diet before holidays! lol

Ron Cooper said...

Looks scrumptious!

Visit my blog of inspirational writings any time!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Theodora quilts said...

Hi there I'm next ot you in greece ,why don't you have a followers botton? I tried bloglines ,but I got frustrated to sighning up ,but I got you on my coputers favorites botton ,the cake looks delicious and happy Birthday

Free Blog Counter