Friday 12 September 2008

Iron





I spent the morning waiting for the iron to be fixed, they had started when I arrived but were waiting for me to get there to see what I wanted them to do (since they didn't take my phone number) the shock of the car ride to the repair shop had half fixed the problem - the rest was fixed with 'medicine' - a professional de-scale, as I had apparently been using 'sweet' water that has too much sediment and had clogged the tank up - I have now been instructed which brands of water to use.
Baby was less than impressed by a 'quick trip' out with no stroller, so we wandered the streets around the repair shop, checking the area, a very interesting Fire Station, 2 churches, a mosque built in 1789, or 1879 and some fantastic old wooden buildings. This is a busy area of the city and taking sly photos was the order of the day, but with baby in my arms there were quite a few that didn't come out, plus there was a traditional Turkish quilter that I could see, but was closed. Another trip down there, another day, after Ramadan, without baby.
I did manage to do some more work on the sunspot length, but no pictures.

No comments:

Free Blog Counter